Sunday, December 13, 2015

Swalwell Community Centre Fair

Swalwell Community Centre xmas fair Dec 15 (9)

Yesterday was the Swalwell Community Centre Christmas Fair. I was due to take Pinkie, one of my goats, who would do an impersonation of a reindeer and help raise funds for the Community Association. Alas, it was raining when I was due to take her down. As goats don't like wet weather, she could n't be moved.

goats Dec 15 (9)

I went along anyway and bought an absurdly large quantity of pies and cakes. It's not exactly a good example of my self-sufficient lifestyle but at least everything I bought was homemade.

Swalwell Community Centre xmas fair Dec 15 (6)

Cllr Chris Ord playing his cards right.

Swalwell Community Centre xmas fair Dec 15 (8)

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Swalwell Community Centre xmas fair Dec 15 (1)

Councillors Peter Craig and Sonya Hawkins wearing this year's must have fashion accessories.

No comments: