Saturday, June 20, 2015

Newcastle Hustings Meeting


Filming at Newcastle hustings June 15

It was Newcastle's turn last night to host the leadership hustings debate. Over 200 members gathered at the Royal Station Hotel. I was there as well, complete with cameras. I'll edit the video I filmed shortly but the photos are now on flickr and can be viewed on this link.

Lib Dem leadership hustings Newcastle June 15 (21)

Lib Dem leadership hustings Newcastle June 15 (55)

Lib Dem leadership hustings Newcastle June 15 (57)

Lib Dem leadership hustings Newcastle June 15 (39)

Lib Dem leadership hustings Newcastle June 15 (43)

Both candidates spoke well but I am still torn between Tim and Norman. I know both. I know each is more than capable of doing the job. The ballot papers haven't arrived yet - they will be with us in a few days. So there is still time to decide.

No comments: