Saturday, April 11, 2015

And along came yet another letter and Focus for delivery



I delivered some of these letters and Focuses in my village this morning. Most houses got one of a variety of letters. Meanwhile, I can report on the rare appearance of a Conservative survey though, as with Labour, they have had to resort to paying for their literature to be delivered. It arrived through my door a few days ago. It seems as though delivery companies are doing well out of both the Conservatives and Labour in the 3 Whickham wards. I can understand the Conservatives resorting to paid delivery. This is after all a weak area for them. Labour on the other hand hold this constituency and have done so for 80 years. It is interesting therefore that their organisation is so depleted that they have to privatise their leaflet delivery.

No comments: