Friday, March 05, 2010

It's amusing who you bump into in the Asda zepplin hangar

We are just pulling out of the Metrocentre Asda car park, having done one of those rare expeditions to a supermarket to buy the food we currently don't grow ourselves. It's the first time I've been to this store for about a decade and it always looks like a Zepplin hangar to me.

Anyway, by coincidence, at the next till to ours was a certain Labour Councillor from Gateshead. I waved. He nodded back and then left as quickly as possible. I have that effect on people! However he didn't leave fast enough for me to not spot the 4 bottles of Alberto Balsam he was buying. Not quite sure why he needed 4! Slapped wrists however. He didn't have a reusable shopping bag so took a disposable one instead. Not so good for the environment.

Anyway, here's to hoping your hair stays super clean!

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: