Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much!? The cost of going to conference

Let's get straight to the point. I'm knackered. I've been on the go all day. I've filmed a stack of videos for candidates. I've run three photo ops for candidates and campaigners with Chris Huhne, Vince Cable and Nick Clegg. And I have been filming Chris Huhne for a party video about conference. Chris agreed to be presenter when I contacted him a couple of weeks ago. The aim is to have a documentary video about conference aimed at members who don't go to these gatherings to show them what they are all about.

So having just finished filming in the glee club, I went to the bar and, feeling very dehydrated from running around all day, I ordered 2 large fresh orange drinks. That cost me £7.20. I sometimes think conference hotels take the piss (and our money). I was too thirsty to argue.

Anyway, watch this space for the Chris Huhne conference video. It should be ready this coming week.
---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: