Thursday, October 02, 2008

The reshuffle

I have just left Cowley St with news that the reshuffle is underway. At this point there is no news as to who is in or out. How extensive it will be is unknown though I doubt it will be major. After all, the last thing Brown wants is a bunch of alienated ex-ministers joining the other alienated ex-ministers outside the tent pissing in.

Unfortunately BBC on my blackberry is giving me no clues either. Will have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, if anyone is interested, we won the pub quiz last night. We called ourselves the Bradford and Bingley Buskers. Me and 3 Labour members. At last I have found a use for some of Brown's people. Whether or not all his minister find Brown has a use for them is a story waiting to be told.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: